Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Birth


After a very short birth Aaliyah Isabella entered the world at 2:28 pm Jan. 7th 2009. 7lbs 15.7 oz 20 in long. She enter he world blue and no breathing. =(


Mom was having some problems so I was taken to the nursey for the night. Thank God I stopped brathing and needed oxygen and the same thing thursday night. My Dr. came into talk to mom about me and told her that he was doing some tests on me to make sure that everything is ok. But, never told her what he was testing for.


Mom knew but did not want to say anything. Moms Dr. came into talk to her about me and tell her that they where testing for DS. Mom was all alone dad had to go to work. Mom was upset that her new angel had something wrong with.


After a long wait my family got the news on Sat that I did have DS. Nothing is diff. my family still loves me <3.


After a long 5 days and 2 days with out oxygen my mommy and daddy got to take me home.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to bloggy world! :o)She's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! Glad to see you set up a blog!

    ReplyDelete